Mrs. Soma’s May News letter
We have entered the last month of this academic year, which like every year has taught me more than the last year and rewarded me with unconditional love from the children. We have again worked together and have made small wonders and big miracles in our children's life. I feel myself to be the lucky chosen one to spend my time with your child and make some cherished memeories. I have watched your children learn and grow and change from day to day. I hope all the things we have done have helped in some small way. Many of my children will leave our nest to move on to 1st grade or kindergarten….to them i send out the door, with great expectations and love and always know you're in my heart forever. The ones who stays, we will make another fun memeorable year filled with joy and challenge and we will make sure that the challenge is fun……We will again tour some planet or take a trip to some African country and learn all about it.
May will be a busy month…
1. May 5th(Monday)—–Field Day at 10:00 am
2. May 12th(Monday)—-Mother's Day breakfast from 9:00 am. You will be served a yummy and healthy breakfast by your child.
3. May 20th(Tuesday)—-Acknowledgement to Kindergarteners for Graduating in the morning.
4. May 20th(Tuesday)——-Graduating Ceromony at 5:30 pm.
5. May 23rd(Friday)——End of the year party
6. May 27th, 28th and 29th —–fun days
7. May 29th—-Last day of school
Details of the activities will be posted later.
Thank you again for choosing Montessori and believing in me with your most precious possesion.
Have a happy and safe summer…STAY COOL!!
Keep your feet on the floor…
but let your love for learning soar.