Ms. Samantha’s March News
I can hardly believe we are up to the the last two months of school! The children have come a long way blossoming into themselves with so much more to discover. This month we are doing a lot with colors. Rainbows, greens and golds are fitting for March's fun little holiday. We will also begin our veggie and flower container garden in celebration of spring!
- Please be sure child has water bottle every day, feel free to leave one in the classroom.
- Please remember to Sign-In and Sign-Out every day.
- Exchange the extra clothes in cubby for warm weather apparel.
- 16-20 P/T Confrences are not for the toddler classes
- 18 is Pita Jungle Day, those signed up do not need to bring a lunch, still we never know when our toddlers are going to be picky
- 23-27 Spring Break – No school
A warm thank you from myself for your continued cooperation and support.
Peace, Ms. Samantha 🙂