Mrs. Angelica’s December Newsletter
The month to celebrate love, share blessings and spread cheer all around has arrived.
We are heading into the shortest and the busiest month. Here’s what is coming up: As we count our blessings and share gifts with friends near and far, please remember about the less fortunate children around. Together, we can try to make their Christmas a joyful one.
Like the previous year, we are supporting the Youth Assistance Foundation to provide at risk children, homeless children, & military families with presents for Christmas this year as well. Please participate by bringing in a new unwrapped toy. The YAF toy drive has provided thousands of toys for children each year throughout Maricopa County. With your help we can make Christmas day bright for many more children.
The toys can be dropped in the box that is kept outside Room # 4.
Another up coming event is our annual Cookie Exchange on Dec.10th from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. This is an event where you can bring in store bought or home made cookies to school to share with other families. Children can also bring an empty box to put in their cookies. I will update you with more details.
1) Please place an extra set of clothes in your child’s cubby at all times.
2) As we are heading towards a long break, please make sure to check your child’s cubby and empty everything before the break.
3) Please remember to sign in and sign out your child everyday.
4) Pick up time is 12:30 for half day, 3:30 for full day and 5:30 for extended care.
5) Children can bring in items or pictures for show and tell any day of the week. If your child would like to bring a doll, barbie etc please make sure is dress I would not let them share is naked it. Please refrain from sending in toys into the class as this can be very distracting.
6) Snack calendars will be placed in your child’s folder outside our room. Please make sure to check them every once in a while for important papers from the office. Snacks mentioned are only suggestions. You can send in any healthy snacks of your choice.
7) Tuesday we have PE. Tennis shoes are the most suitable for the children.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you for your continued support.
May this season fill your home with joy
fill your heart with love
and fill your life with laughter.
Happy Hannukah, Merry Christmas and happy holidays.