During June and July, we have a special program for 1st through 3rd graders.
If your younger children are students at our school, this is a wonderful opportunity for siblings to be together! We have a discount for multiple children.
Toddlers (18 months – 3 yrs.) Preschool & Kindergarten (3 yrs. – 6 yrs.) Elementary (1st – 3rd grade)
Summer Camp Calendar
Summer Program (June 1 – July 29, 2020) Summer Break (July 1 – 3, 2020)
What makes summer at CCM unique?
- We offer a full academic program where students get to keep up on their academics throughout summer.
- Water play Fridays and jumper water slide once a month. JUMPER DAYS: June 26th and July 24th.
- Fun themed units in each of our classes.
- Montessori curriculum and teachers for summer
What does summer at CCM look like?
- Elementary class – kindergarten through 3rd grade. This year we will have an Elementary teacher named Ms. Heidi who has experience teaching both kindergarten and 3rd grade. She is so excited to be with us this summer! She will do a unit on animals and a music unit. We will have field trips to the MIM and we are still determining what our field trip will be for our animal unit.
- Primary class – We will have 1 primary class this summer. Ms. Soma is our summer primary teacher. We will be using the Montessori works and continuing with the Montessori curriculum. She will be doing two units- one on science and one on cultures of the world
- Toddler class – Our toddler teachers will continue to work with students on fine and large motor skills, practical life & sensorial works, as well as potty training if your child is currently working on that. They will be incorporating gardening and water exploration into the program as well!